Tuesday, June 3, 2014

VOICE OF JESUS

The voice of Jesus.
My Child, one thing above all others is necessary, to save thy soul. For if she is lost, all is lost; but if she is saved, all else is saved. 
Yet, thou shalt not attain thy eternal salvation, if thou do not imitate My Heart. 
For those whom God did foreknow, He also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of His Son. 
Which is this image of the Son of God, where unto all those that will be saved are to be conformed, if it be not My Heart? 
It is not given to everyone, to imitate My outward actions; nor does it depend on man to do the wonderful works, which I have wrought. 
Besides, by reason of the diversity of men’s conditions in life, all cannot follow My exterior manner of living; but the interior dispositions of My Heart can be imitated by all, the great and the small, the learned and the ignorant, in whatever condition they may live. 
If then thou desirest to be saved, be conformed to My Heart; and do thou reproduce in thy heart, whatever sentiments animate Mine. 
Imitation of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Chapter IV
My Child, one thing above all others is necessary, to save your soul. For if she is lost, all is lost; but if she is saved, all else is saved. 

Yet, you shall not attain your eternal salvation, if you do not imitate My Heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment